If you want to learn about how to flirt with women then you’re at the right place. All the best master seducers are indeed expert flirters!
In order to be good at flirting, then first consider what it’s all about. Flirting is essentially playful teasing to incite interest. It might sound complicated, but it’s really not hard at all. Read on to discover the top seven ways to flirt with women and achieve great results fast…
How To Flirt With Women: Top Seven Ways To Master The Flirting Game
- Maintain eye contact. Some guys have problems maintaining steady eye contact, and to many women this signifies insecurity. Look her directly in the eyes, but don’t stare. This is exactly how to approach a girl in a public place.
- Smile. But don’t smirk.
- Develop conversational rapport. This is where most men fail. To be a good flirt, you must be able to make women want to talk to you. Knowing techniques such as fractionation will shortcut much of the process for you.
- Move in close to her. Physical proximity is sexy – being close suggests intimacy.
- Touch her. This is where the magic happens. Touch her non-sexual areas (arms, elbows, hands) while you talk to her. Again, don’t overdo it, and obviously DON’T grope her. Judge her reaction to you, and respond correspondingly.
- Exit. Never overstay your welcome – make your approach short and sweet. Always leave her wanting for more. Leave, and then come back later. This is also extension of the Fractionation method – you want to create an illusion of familiarity by moving in and out in quick succession.
- Repeat all the above. Talk to her, smile, and develop rapport. Find an excuse to touch her gently, and then pretend to leave. Repeat.
Do this again and again and you’ll master the art of flirting with women. Remember that if you master certain “covert” seduction techniques (such as Fractionation – Google it) then you’ll find flirting to be a piece of cake.